View Single Post
  (#241 (permalink)) Old
LaurenVD Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lauren

Points: 6,975, Level: 12 Points: 6,975, Level: 12 Points: 6,975, Level: 12

Re: Post pictures of your pets! - October 30th 2012, 01:32 AM

I'm allergic to cats and dogs so I have some weird pets. Well I guess they aren't technically 'mine' but oh well. We got them all with the last year.

First are the rats. I was very iffy about rats, I thought I'd find them gross but they're awesome little pets. The only issue we had with them was mites which has been taken care of. Probably thanks to the pet store we got them from. Nikolai is the brown and white one and Pepsi is the porky white one. They have sibling rivalry issues which usually ends up with one of them climbing on top of something to escape.

Then we got parakeets. Originally a trio of green parakeets but like with the rats I don't think they were well taken care of and two died a few days after coming home. We ended up getting another trio so Boris, our lone survivor, wouldn't get lonely: two blue, one white. They currently refuse to get into their travel cage so we can clip their wings. Boris is the green birdie, Stella the white one, and the two blue are called Marshmallow and Alexi.

We also have guinea pigs but they are crazy skittish and won't let me photograph them. They're called Waffletrain (my 9-yr-old brothers invention) and Creampuff.

Well I basically just wrote a novel about my pets. lol It's hard not to I adore them.
Attached Thumbnails
forums/f119-pets/att2087-2564sxh-jpg   forums/f119-pets/att2088-34hyirq-jpg   forums/f119-pets/att2089-2z3wfwg-jpg   forums/f119-pets/att2093-nikolai-jpg   forums/f119-pets/att2094-parakeetandrat-jpg  

Last edited by LaurenVD; October 30th 2012 at 01:40 AM.
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.