View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
girlfromsocal Offline
inandoutofhere
Junior TeenHelper

Gender: without getting pg I was born both but am allfemale now

Points: 10,193, Level: 14 Points: 10,193, Level: 14 Points: 10,193, Level: 14

I couldn't stand next to his murderers at the funeral.... - October 15th 2012, 02:04 PM

That's really all I feel for hi situation. It's not like I loved him knew him or anything I may have only seen him twice I only remember once. But it bothered my mom. And ruined my weekend. And hell no, I'd never go to his funeral in a million years. People thought it wasn't all that nice of me. Despite him only eing a great grandfather. He was special as he was the last great grandparent on my mpm's side maybe on both sides. He still was living when they removed the oxygen. He died the next day. They murdered him because he was hard to take care of and that bitch that is a fake excuse of a great grandma (his wife) murdered him. I have no relation to her. I already disliked her because I don't like step-relatives. He was still a human being. And he didn't need to be killed off just because he was a hassle. He was still living dying isn't dead. And I don't see how I could ever stand by someone who promoted my own family member's death. I hate her. I hate grandma I hate everyone involved. Only good thing is I don't think of it everyday and as long as I'm across the country it's far removed from my life. It just is hypocrisy to have them there at the funeral. My mom went and they had the nerve to act like her hurt over the liss. The loss they promoted. The killing they caused. They shouldn't be allowed. He probably wanted to live. Nobody gave him a chance to die peacefully or even live a little longer. He could've healed. They shall pay when they reach the same destiny. That's the only good out of that situation. And guilt and grief. I hope the guilt and grief eat them up everyday espexially his wife ruth. I hope it does until the day she dies. And the day she dies will be the day I feel avenged. I anticipate it very whenever I think of partly because she's very old. I can't wait until she dies and has to answer for what she has done.

Done I just had to get my feelings out I haven't said any of this to anyone. I have stayed silent as he wasn't a big part of my life and I rarely think of it. It's just I don't believe in killing someone because their health is bad. He couldn't voice what he wanted so how can they take his life he never asked to end. It's not fair.