Thread: Triggering: Complaint of the day
View Single Post
  (#422 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,021
Points: 194,814, Level: 62
Points: 194,814, Level: 62 Points: 194,814, Level: 62 Points: 194,814, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Complaint of the day - October 27th 2011, 09:10 PM

I keep on getting these weird bad/sad/scared (I'm not even sure which) feeling. I keep being triggered. I'm scared about my grade on the English test. We have a maths test tomorrow and I just know I'm gonna fail. I have a science test coming up and I'm not confident in that, either. I think my mom is talking about me and I'm scared of how pissed off she'll be when she gets the letter from my school psychologist suggesting I go to therapy. She's gonna scream at me and ground me and probably scream at the psychologist, I just know it.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts

Last edited by ~Misguided Ghosts~; October 27th 2011 at 10:32 PM.