View Single Post
  (#1776 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,019
Points: 194,770, Level: 62
Points: 194,770, Level: 62 Points: 194,770, Level: 62 Points: 194,770, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: I'm happy today because... - October 3rd 2011, 07:46 PM

I finished my essay. I mean, I still have a difficult project and some really hard math homework to do at some point during the next week, but I'll do that on a different day. I did my essay!
I handed in my IST homework on time.

I got to tell people about my awesome Friday night.

I'm not extremely tired.

My crush sat next to me on the bus (oh god that sounded so horribly girly. xD)

House comes on tonight.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
Reply With Quote