View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
LadyLeila Offline
Average Joe

Name: Leila

Points: 17,641, Level: 19 Points: 17,641, Level: 19 Points: 17,641, Level: 19

Unhappy I'm just so lonely - January 12th 2010, 02:06 AM

I don't know what to do with myself anymore. I am just so unbelievably lonely. I have three wonderful best friends and some other good close friends. My issue is that i've never had a boyfriend. I am 16, I model, I'm a really nice person, I always try to find the best in everyone and I am generally very optimistic. I am also very picky. I want a guy that loves me for me, a real relationship, I have to find him attractive too hah.

My problem is that I have a really heavy past and family life. My sister tried to commit suicide in October, my grandpa and three othe family members died in the past two and a hlaf years. I was severely depressed, had no friends, was anorexic, and was sad every day. I have since been recovering but I need someone that can handle my past and help me when I hit sad/rough patches. I just don't know where to start. Any ideas on where I can find this mystery guy? I know a guy won't fix everyhing but it would help my self esteem a lot which is rather low at the moment... Anyway if you've read this far thank you and if you can give me any advice I would really appreciate it.

--Alexa Lauren

Never regret something that once made you smile...

...Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind