View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Unregistered

Edit avatar

Why am I such a horrible partner? - October 14th 2024, 06:10 AM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]Tw sexual themes, probably some other stuff

I (16f) met this boy (also 16) about 2 months ago. I had been RPing on a chat site and he messaged me saying he was interested, so I gave him a chance and added his discord. We RPed for a while but since then it's grown further than that. After a week or two we started having actual conversations and kinda doing stuff outside of the RP (basically just sexting). We talked about ourselves, played minecraft together, sent pictures and videos, etc.

The issue is; I'm obsessed with him.
After about a month of talking, he confessed that he was actually IN a relationship when we met, but his partner was neglectful and abusive. I was hurt and jealous but I didn't care. That was fine.
Recently his girlfriend of 14 months broke up with him though, and he's been distraught. He hasn't eaten or slept or showered or anything. And i found that since he told me that, I've kinda been mirroring him.
His responses have been really dry as well. I'm constantly scared that he's tired of me and he's just gonna block me.
Recently he didn't talk to me for four days. I ended up having a breakdown thinking either he did something to himself or he hated me. I was so desperate for anything of him that I looked up his username. I ended up finding his instagram and I feel sick because I found out a lot more info than I meant to. Like ttp where I know what school he goes to, the area he lives, as well as some pictures he was tagged in. I haven't told him (nor do i plan to) but i tried to make up for it by name dropping myself too. (Obv he knew my name but not my full name)

He's the only person ive met online that i actually plan to meet one day. I fantasize about him like 24/7. To the point where it makes me sick because he's ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT. He deserves so much better than me. I hate how dependent and creepy i am. I just needed to rant tbh[/size][/color][/font]