Halcyon Offline
Project Coordinator

I can't get enough

Name: Haley
Pronouns: She/Her

Points: 44,230, Level: 30 Points: 44,230, Level: 30 Points: 44,230, Level: 30

TeenHelp Summer Awards - July 31st 2024, 04:04 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm delighted to announce the 2024 Summer Awards, which recognise and reward the many different kinds of contributions to our community. We are incredibly grateful for all the amazing individuals who make our community so special.

Summer Awards - Inspiration

Holly (Celyn) - Holly is a dedicated volunteer who goes above and beyond to provide personalised, empathetic and helpful replies to every user she interacts with. Her unwavering kindness, thoughtfulness, and compassion shine through in all of her replies. One grateful user said, "I will always remember the helpful support and guidance Holly provided me in the past. Her insightful and compassionate replies were exactly what I needed during a difficult time." Holly plays a crucial role at TeenHelp and ensures the HelpLINK service operates smoothly and efficiently.

Summer Awards - Outstanding Contribution

Lydia (WhisperingSilence) - Lydia is a helpful and active volunteer in Chat. She has recently taken on the additional responsibility of a moderator role to help with the overall running of TeenHelp. Lydia is attentive and responsive to anyone requiring support. She has a genuine compassion to help others, offering users the opportunity to communicate with her directly if needed.

Emmie (Arabesque- golfing girl.) - Emmie approaches all of her roles with exceptional dedication. She has an abundance of ideas and posts interesting topics which encourages user discussions. She also offers valuable suggestions to address gaps or areas for improvement within the site. She makes such a positive contribution overall and is a great asset to TeenHelp!

Each award winner will receive 12 months of additional features on the site and 5,000 experience points. Congratulations to everyone who received an award!

All of our awards past and present are published here: http://www.teenhelp.org/awards/

Kind regards,
TeenHelp
6 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1395763 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!