Name: Eylah
Pronouns: She/Her

Points: 191, Level: 2 Points: 191, Level: 2 Points: 191, Level: 2

Re: S*xual abuse - July 25th 2024, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH Anonymous View Post
[SIZE="a"]

Thank you Ellie,

I might PM you later today since it is past midnight and I want to try to sleep. Last night i went to sleep at 3am. I am struggling with the fact that I have been in a series of traumatic events and I'm trying to somehow trace it all back and try to figure out what I did wrong.

In some ways I'm doing a little better but some days I struggle very intensely. I am also struggling with the events leading up to this event and the consequences.[/size]
Hi there, how are you now? How are those Traumatic events now? Are they still as frequent? I know you’ve gone through something so traumatic, and I am so truly sorry to hear this. I wanted to ask, but it’s okay if you’re not comfortable answering, are you or have you had any support or any type of counselling since this has happened? I know from my own previous experience that, for me personally, I was offered counselling due to the nature of events, and it helped me understand that what had happened was not my fault. It made my flashbacks less frequent etc. I am sending you safe hugs!
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.