View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
strange questions Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Antonio

Points: 677, Level: 4 Points: 677, Level: 4 Points: 677, Level: 4

I have hyperspermia - July 4th 2024, 04:22 PM

Today my mom and i finally went to the doctors. They were doing a lot of things and talking about a lot of things and watched and touched my penis and testicals a lot. They seemed very interested and shocked (i got used to it by now). The main thing they cared about was my age tho, and my body to my age. That I'm not in puberty but still have a penis so big (flaccid 23 cm, erected 28 cm)

They were mostly speaking with my mom, not so much with me. Which makes sense because i didnt understand a lot of things they were talking about.

But i know some things (especially after talking with my mom on the way home). I know that:

- they dont know why it is so big, they want us to go back probably more than once

- they dont know how big it will get, but they have some ideas about it (they think it can reach 50-60 cm in the future)

- they said i have hyperspermia, the most extreme hyperspermia they have ever heard of (hyperspermia means that your semen amount is very large when you squirt), we knew my squirtings were very large, but now i know a fancy word for it too

We had some questions about masturbation and autofellation too. They answered those too. Then we got home, but that took many hours.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1395374 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!