Thread: Triggering (SH): after-affects.
View Single Post
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 119,314, Level: 49 Points: 119,314, Level: 49 Points: 119,314, Level: 49

Re: after-affects. - June 29th 2024, 08:32 PM

Hello Alina,

Welcome to Teenhelp, I am so sorry that you are going through this and I hope that you will be okay soon. Sometimes when we are going through something it can be hard to open up and talk about this. Sometimes we may feel that others maynot understand, when we are able to open up to someone about what we are going through, they are able to help us out so that we feel better soon. Talking to a therapist is a great idea, what everyone is saying. Also when you have the feeling to self harm, try getting your mind off of this for a while and that can be anything from, going for a walk or hike or reading for a while or drawing or painting or if you enjoy baking or cooking or calling a friend or watching funny movies or TV shows or something else that you enjoy doing and try doing them for a while to help you to feel better and if you have to do a few of them, that is okay. You want to try finding something to get your mind off of this so that you don't self harm. I hope that you will be okay soon and we are happy that you joined us.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,