View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
WhisperingSilence Offline
Voldermorts Stalker

I can't get enough

Pronouns: They / them

Points: 73,608, Level: 38 Points: 73,608, Level: 38 Points: 73,608, Level: 38

Re: after-affects. - June 28th 2024, 10:59 PM

Hey, I think it would be a good idea to perhaps take your mum up on the offer of talking to a therapist , if you are in school ( which I’m assuming you are) you could also ask at school to speak to a school counsellor too.
Something I find that helps me when I want to self harm is doing some colouring and listening to calming music on YouTube, or doing something like going for a walk or sitting in nature and watching the ducks on the pond. Perhaps that’s something you could also try.
You mentioned scars - there’s a product called bio oil which is great for helping scars to fade I don’t think it costs alot either, there’s also a product called cocoa butter which is also great for scars too. Perhaps you could ask your mum to buy you either of these products?

'There will be bad days, there will be good days, there will be really bad days, and really good days, and days that are not bad or good but just simply suck, but either way you got through it and you are here today and that is all that really matters''