View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
socoquettealii Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: alina!
Pronouns: she/her <3

Points: 276, Level: 2 Points: 276, Level: 2 Points: 276, Level: 2

Exclamation after-affects. - June 27th 2024, 05:20 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

so, about 2 weeks ago, my mom and sister found out about my bad coping mechanism; self-harm. i had been self-harming for about 1 year now, and was constantly neglected at home till the point where when i had the chance to speak on it, i couldn't breathe. because of how hard i cried that day, i left some tiny bruises on the side of my eyes. it was horrible.

i was told that if i ever needed help that i could talk to someone-- a therapist. and my mom also said to my sister that i was gonna cause her a lot of problems. the way she said it would forever be ingraved in my mind. i burst out into tears. i felt like i was a mistake. i would self-harm with scissors, edited and cut the skin on my left wrist. i would do this until i couldn't anymore, or if blood started dripping. i constantly covered up my body, not only because of insecurities my mom put me through, but also because of the scars. i only ever told 2 people about my self harm. my 2 best friends, well, just friends now.

after that, my sister went through my phone, and found nothing since they took it away before, i knew they were gonna try to find something, so i deleted everything. no traces were left. i haven't made contact with it since, and i probably never will.

im quite young, so please give me advice, i really have nobody to confide into. thank you for reading. <3

Last edited by Ennui.; June 27th 2024 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Removing graphic details of self harm