TH Anonymous Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 34,869, Level: 26 Points: 34,869, Level: 26 Points: 34,869, Level: 26

Re: S*xual abuse - June 27th 2024, 05:36 AM

[SIZE="a"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Querencia View Post
Hi there.

I’m so sorry about what you have been through. It has been quite a few months since you have posted this, but I wanted to check in and see how you are doing now. Are you safe, and away from the person who abused you? How are you doing?

The feelings of shame, sadness, and inability to accept what happened are common. I’m unsure if it will help at all, but I want to assure you that you have nothing to be ashamed of, it wasn’t your fault, and I hope everyone else in your life that you open up to about this reminds you of that as well.

Please know you can reach out to us anytime you need. We have not spoken before but I wanted to let you know that you are also more than welcome to PM me if you’d like to talk, I am all ears.
Thank you Ellie,

I might PM you later today since it is past midnight and I want to try to sleep. Last night i went to sleep at 3am. I am struggling with the fact that I have been in a series of traumatic events and I'm trying to somehow trace it all back and try to figure out what I did wrong.

In some ways I'm doing a little better but some days I struggle very intensely. I am also struggling with the events leading up to this event and the consequences.[/size]