Thread: Triggering (Abuse): Nude Photos
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Unregistered

Edit avatar

Question Nude Photos - June 26th 2024, 06:58 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of rape or abuse, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]As I get older and more of a body I’m starting to realize how weird this is. But I’m a girl who’s 14. I’ve had nude pictures of me taken every year on my birthday since the day I was born. This been done for other females from my dads side of the family for many years and my aunt still does it. She says it makes her feel feminine and likes looking back at the changes her body been through. Pictures are starting to feel more sexual and maybe that’s just my age but it’s also a strange tradition but I don’t want to be one to end it. Or what if I regret it. Idk what to think anymore. Maybe it’s cause I’m not that mature physically yet and I’m feeling childish. Just any thoughts on this or how to take the pictures. Tastefully. Sexy. Should I try to hide my girly bits. Idk I’m really over thinking this year.[/size][/color][/font]

Last edited by Ennui.; June 27th 2024 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Adding abuse triggering prefix.