Thread: Sexual concern
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Velaj Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 65, Level: 1 Points: 65, Level: 1 Points: 65, Level: 1

Question Sexual concern - June 4th 2024, 06:18 PM

Hey <3
So, I'm 14 and overall fairly healthy - growing well in all aspects, mentally well, etc.
Just one thing I've been wondering about, I masturbate fairly often as most teens do and while it's alright...
It just... isn't that intense when I orgasm? From the description of what it "should" feel and look like, it's quite an experience and yet I never get that. I do ejaculate alright and it feels 'good'... but it's nothing much. Sneezing feels way more intense and overwhelming.
I usually do my own research and enquiries on such concerns but I've found little on the topic which is possible for me.
I certainly don't have ED or anything, which is the main proposed issue online, I have no issue getting aroused or hard, it's just the end product.
Would appreciate any ideas on how this can be rectified, I would rather not access medical services to deal with this - that'd open a huge can of worms, all for a fairly minor issue.
Either I'm doing it wrong, have a somehow largely undiscussed health issue or just expect something else to the normal experience.
Thanks for reading <3