View Single Post
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Enigmatic. Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Points: 3,139, Level: 8 Points: 3,139, Level: 8 Points: 3,139, Level: 8

Re: Color scheme - May 2nd 2024, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennui. View Post
In clothing I wear a lot of black and blue.

In decor I don’t really have one.

In nature I like purples!
Did you know the ocean's water used to be purple in the earliest days of Earth! Like 4.4 billion years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvan View Post
I wear clothes in different colours, but nothing too bright/flashy.
In decor I like warm colours, but again not flashy (yellow, red, orange, brown, beige).
In nature I like the combination of green + pink/white/purple.
I love your decor flavor, it reminds me of the US Southwest and northern Mexico.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque- golfing girl. View Post
I always have on pink and purple no matter what I'm doing, they are my favorite colors.
I wear purple a lot of times, but I combine it with other colors. I try to avoid navigating into the greys and blacks with it. But I'll wear grey or black with forest green or navy blue, usually as pants and the green/blue will be the top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celyn View Post
In clothing, I tend to have a lot of grey and pink. Sometimes glittery things too.
In nature, pink, blue, purple and golden colours are lovely.
Decor, I'm not sure. I used to really like modern design but I'm now more rustic/country charm, so probably natural wooden or beige colours, as well as a splash of colour like pink.
I love the rustic/country charm with a modern flair for design and decor. For example, wooden furniture or exposed beams, but exposed decorative (or functional) pipes accompanying that. Always watching those HGTV shows for inspiration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn. View Post
I don't have a favourite colour scheme as such but I prefer softer, more pastel colours.
I was into pastel colors when I was younger but now I'm older, I prefer the more darker, earthen hues.