View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Kyleroz Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1

Got humiliated, need advice from high school girls plz? - April 23rd 2023, 03:24 PM

I'm 19 and in college part time. I also got this part time job and there's this 1 chick there who is in high school who is 17 that works a couple days pm shift. I admit I've been the fboy type and yeah I got cocky about it. I been trying to run game on her and tbh I was sure I had her. We hooked up yesterday away from work. I was talking game to her and she tilted her head and put on a cute face. I looked right at it and was like😲😲my mouth dropped. But then her right hand just hung out to slap and I totally panicked. I never thought I'd get slapped and DEFF not by a high school chicks. It's not like I take karate or anything I just thought I could easily block a hs chick's smack. I sorta tried by putting my arm out but I totally missed her right hand, arm, everything. I touched nothing but air😩. I got slapped and covered my cheek but the worst was a few seconds later, my cheek burned and I was like OWWW! She sjust smiled at me and now I'm humiliated asf ccuz I don't know what to say to her when I see her at work again. Apologize, say nothing, I don't know what to do? Help, ugh...smh I hate this😫

Last edited by Arabesque- golfing girl.; April 23rd 2023 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Relationships and Dating better fit. :)