Rika Offline
Chat Buddy

Junior TeenHelper

Pronouns: she/they

Points: 13,587, Level: 16 Points: 13,587, Level: 16 Points: 13,587, Level: 16

Re: My boyfriend can't stay hard or ejaculate .. - January 11th 2023, 11:39 PM

Hello

Thanks for reaching out on TeenHelp!

I know that if a male is stressed out, nervous, anxious, etc that it could impact this and why he cannot stay erect and ejaculate. I too would perhaps consider spicing it up or doing foreplay. This would help get you and him both in the mood and staying in the mood to have intercourse.

I see that you're not going to disclose it to your boyfriend. Is there any reason behind this? Do you fear what he will say or do? Are you feeling like you are nervous? This is a very rough discussion to have I understand. I would consider sitting down with him and discussing this with him. I'd state you feel worried about this, and wonder if you are perhaps doing something wrong. Ask if you both can work something out to remedy this.

I feel it's important to consider talking with him and figuring out the best thing you and him can do. If after all of this he still cannot keep hard and ejaculate I'd perhaps suggest he visit his doctor. As embarrassing as it is to say I always see signs in my urologist office about erectile dysfunction.