View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
TH Anonymous Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 34,829, Level: 26 Points: 34,829, Level: 26 Points: 34,829, Level: 26

Red face My boyfriend can't stay hard or ejaculate .. - June 4th 2022, 11:00 AM

[SIZE="a"]Hi everyone, this is a bit embarrassing for me to talk about but this isn't something I can discuss even with my boyfriend or my friends/family.

I've been with my boyfriend for 5 months, coming up to 6 months. He's all I could ask for in a boyfriend; he's kind, funny, very loving and overall has treated me like royalty. The only issue is the sex. A little TMI here, but he's a very sexual person so it isn't like he's never in the mood..whenever we try to have actual sex, he doesn't ejaculate and sometimes can't stay hard long enough for it to actually happen, if that makes sense. He says to me that he doesn't know why he can't ejaculate, he says he gets close and then it just doesn't happen, and as for him not getting hard he says, again, that he doesn't know why and it's nothing to do with me.

Despite his reassurances, I can't shake the feeling that it's something to do with me - maybe I'm just not attractive enough for him or he'd rather it be someone else (he has a history of cheating on his previous partners which I discovered a few weeks ago so perhaps a little trust is gone), or maybe I'm doing it wrong.. I don't know, all I know is that I love him a lot and I just don't want to feel like this, it's really damaging my self-esteem to the point I contemplate whether it's worth even doing it.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.[/size]