View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Ragamuffin Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Scout
Pronouns: She/her

Points: 4,647, Level: 10 Points: 4,647, Level: 10 Points: 4,647, Level: 10

My friend groped me - March 29th 2022, 01:24 PM

Last weekend, I met up with a friend whom I had briefly dated. I ended the relationship nearly 2 years ago as he never really made an effort, but agreed to stay friends. We’ve talked on Snapchat since but never really seen each other since we broke up until recently. We went out and got a takeaway then went back to my flat where we mostly just talked. It was good up until he suddenly grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap. I thought he was just messing around at first but then he started groping my breast while breathing heavily. I wriggled away as quick as I could and landed on the floor and while I was getting to my feet he gave me a wedgie (something he used to do when we were dating. I always found it unpleasant but never said anything) and then just sat there smirking. I was so disgusted and creeped out but I was also in shock so I just laughed it off and politely asked him to leave. After he left I spent the rest of the evening crying and feeling very violated. I don’t know what to do. I will definitely not be meeting up with him again but I don’t know whether I should message him and tell him what he did was wrong. I’m very upset that someone I had know for 5 years and considered a good friend would do this to me. I still feel horrible even now and have trouble not letting it affect me while I’m at work.