Thread: Triggering (Suicide): idk wtf i should even do anymore
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Unregistered

Edit avatar

Angry idk wtf i should even do anymore - October 7th 2021, 04:50 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]i have been wanting to and have constantly been thinking of killing myself for nearly 3 years straight (w actually a small break of happiness like halfway through) its gotten so much more worse lately especially w my parents being unaccepting of my gender identity (trans guy) and a few days ago my dad saying that me being his son is different than my adult brother bc hes always been his son whereas i have not. I have been wanting to talk to a teacher i really trust about this for so fucking long but the first time my parents found out i had no life or privacy or anything for 3-4 months straight and my mom is constantly on my ass about everything ive ever done in my entire life and also complains about my "transness" because I am "altering my memories" to get with the trend or something along those lines. i dont know if ill ever finish high school bc lately ive been so much closer to killing myself but im still a fucking wimp if i cant breathe and shit. idk why im even writing this anymore im probably just going to anyways. sorry this was basically just a rant :/[/size][/color][/font]