View Single Post
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,019
Points: 194,770, Level: 62
Points: 194,770, Level: 62 Points: 194,770, Level: 62 Points: 194,770, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Bipolar II Screening - February 2nd 2021, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivière View Post
It's great you finally got answers! Do you feel like knowing will affect you much?
I think the main thing is having explanations for why things are the way they are. She thinks I'm hypomanic right now and that in general I try to avoid my anxiety, etc so when I'm hypomanic it's like I'm jumping out of my skin. So I avoid anything that triggers anxiety. That and some other things she said I'm like wow, that makes sense!


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts