Thread: Corona Virus.
View Single Post
  (#97 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount57

Edit avatar

Re: Corona Virus. - April 2nd 2020, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Bibliophile:. View Post
Wish me luck in the next few days when I have to go out. My anxiety is kicking my butt.
Sending strength. <3 I had to go out not too long ago as well and it made me quite anxious, so I know what you mean. You can do this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoons View Post
My sister was exposed. Where she works is considered essential and she’s had coworkers she’s spoken to test positive. I was nervous before but now I’m worried because with the way our house is set up, she can transmit it. She’s had pneumonia in the past few months so her own lungs are weak. She could also give it to me and I’m asthmatic, my parents who are old and my father has a heart and lung condition, me who has asthma, my brother in law, or my niece. My niece has an inhaler but doesn’t use it often but I think she has at least mild asthma herself. My mom said nobody from her part of the apartment is to come near us. I hope she doesn’t get it or pass it on.
Sorry to hear this. I'll be sure to keep you all in my thoughts. I hope you all stay safe and well!

My state seems to be doing fairly well with the stay-at-home order, at least in my particular area. I'm feeling a little bit encouraged because of that, though I know it hasn't been great elsewhere. I really don't understand what's driving people to go outside... Seems crazy to me, but yeah, it definitely seems like a lot of people haven't grasped the gravity of the situation. When I first heard about it, I also didn't see it as a huge threat, but you'd think people would have figured it out by now.

~Kylie
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1373440 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!