Thread: Corona Virus.
View Single Post
  (#58 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,010
Points: 194,513, Level: 62
Points: 194,513, Level: 62 Points: 194,513, Level: 62 Points: 194,513, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Corona Virus. - March 20th 2020, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omen. View Post
How is everyone holding up? Has anyone actually been diagnosed with Corona Virus?
No, but the first case has been diagnosed in my city.

My neurologist appointment that I've been waiting months for was rescheduled to three months from now. I'm frustrated but understand.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1373440 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!