Thread: Anxiety.
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,012
Points: 194,573, Level: 62
Points: 194,573, Level: 62 Points: 194,573, Level: 62 Points: 194,573, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Anxiety. - February 10th 2020, 02:16 AM

I definitely understand how debilitating anxiety can be because I've called out and quit jobs due to it before as well. I hope you are able to get into a therapist and possibly take medication if you think it would help! There is no shame in it at all. In the meantime, maybe take a deep breath and remind yourself you're doing the best you can! My therapist is having me refute anxious thoughts and maybe you can do something similar?


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts