View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 Points: 194,727, Level: 62 Points: 194,727, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: What are you proud of? - January 5th 2020, 11:43 PM

Great idea for a thread!

I am proud that I finished undergrad and am almost done with grad school.
I am proud that I got a research fellowship for my thesis.

I can't really think of any others but I'll be back.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
4 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1348166 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!