View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,015
Points: 194,676, Level: 62
Points: 194,676, Level: 62 Points: 194,676, Level: 62 Points: 194,676, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Anxiety medications? - April 25th 2017, 02:15 AM

Quote:
One more question for you: how long did it take for you when you took your medications for it to actually start to kick in? How long does it typically take?
I have heard that it takes around 5-6 weeks for it to fully kick in. I know for me the first thing I felt were a few side effects (just appetite loss really) but that went away after the first week. It took me around a month or so for it to really kick in.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts