View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Pronouns: She/her

Points: 122,124, Level: 49 Points: 122,124, Level: 49 Points: 122,124, Level: 49

Re: Self Harm Thoughts - March 1st 2017, 03:20 AM

I am really sorry you have to give your dogs away. I love my animals and I can't imagine having to part with them. Do you know anything about the people you're giving them to? Maybe you can try reminding yourself that your dogs are going to a good home; they'll be loved by their new families and they will always be loved by you as well.

Maybe you can do something in honor of them, like a scrapbook or a few framed pictures. I know that spending time with animals and caring for them gives a healthy purpose that benefits emotional struggles. Perhaps you can keep yourself busy so you can have a similar sense of fulfillment.

You said your friend hasn't talked to you in two months. Have you tried talking to her recently? Perhaps she wants to talk to you but she isn't sure how to go about doing that. Sometimes initiating a conversation can help renew the spark of a friendship. You could try texting, calling, or emailing her to see how she's doing.

If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first

The axe forgets, but the tree remembers