View Single Post
  (#8381 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 34,308, Level: 26 Points: 34,308, Level: 26 Points: 34,308, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 16th 2015, 06:38 AM

You can't nag me to find a new career and then shoot down every idea I have. None of this is my fault. The wasted money and debt, the fact that I'm never allowed near people again, that I can't do any of the things I want(ed), the fact that I'm stuck with this disorder with horrible outcomes, and it's not easy either. Help, or leave me alone. That idea was growing on me, but I guess I'm not even going to try for it. I probably wouldn't have gotten in anyway, but there are studies that I waned to do. and maybe I could've taught.

I still can't believe I'm the one with the poor fit after the way you treated me and yes there are days I still want nothing more than to go back.

Don't become like the ones who taught you (some of you already are.) And if you ever teach, treat your students like human beings.

She's friends with you on Facebook, honestly, I think that's a little creepy. I could contact you too if I really wanted to, but considering how I know you question everything, I'm not going to do that.

If you forget to interview me, then I don't want to work for you.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; December 19th 2015 at 12:32 AM.