View Single Post
  (#8327 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 34,308, Level: 26 Points: 34,308, Level: 26 Points: 34,308, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 29th 2015, 07:06 PM

Don't complain to me about a shortage of the type of professional you told me I can't be regardless of how badly I wanted it.

You say you'll respond every time for now, but I think eventually you'll stop just like everyone else. My hesitation to get together has more to do with my disability than yours. If you are willing and able and say we can make it work then I trust you, but I don't know if I'll be able to help you in the ways you'll need me to. I'm thinking of your safety above everything else. The fact that you're willing to come at least an hour to spend the day with me because I can't come to you in my own is huge; I didn't think we were that close. I'm probably the one who made it awkward.

You've been practically family for 24 years and now she's hurt because she hasn't seen you in MONTHS and when she does it's always her idea while she knows you're seeing your other friends. Then you can only do a short visit when you used to be here the whole day and you said you're going to explain what's going on. I hope I'm being paranoid by thinking it has anything to do with me, and I hope it's not bad, but I don't understand why you couldn't tell us of all people, you're like another mom to me, I trust you, I just don't get it.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; November 1st 2015 at 03:57 AM.