Thread: Medication
View Single Post
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,021
Points: 194,814, Level: 62
Points: 194,814, Level: 62 Points: 194,814, Level: 62 Points: 194,814, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Medication - October 14th 2014, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arterial Rainbow View Post
Kay so SSRI and birth control. I've heard very conflicting information. I took my birth control with Prozac, but I also stopped taking both around the same time and I think it may have made some things worse. But again, I had a very unique situation that I won't get into. So I would definitely ask about that. It probably also depends on your birth control.

I did the same thing when I went to school. I ended up telling my mom because I was afraid she'd see it on the insurance anyways. I don't remember if your school has a pharmacy on campus but I'm going to assume no.
Yeah, no, it doesn't. I'm actually going to be walking over two miles to a Stop & Shop pharmacy because I don't know if Walgreen's (it's closer) accepts my insurance.

I actually am really scared that she'll find out and make me stop taking it, if the APRN decides I need any. I know it can be bad to just stop taking meds too... I'm paying the copays with my own money (when I talk to the APRN, I am going to tell her to give me generic brands if possible) so perhaps if she decides to pitch a fit I can remind her that it's not like she has to get involved?


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts