View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
yayaphil Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,141, Level: 11 Points: 6,141, Level: 11 Points: 6,141, Level: 11

Unhappy Im 19 and i think this girl is pregnant - September 18th 2013, 08:12 PM

I am 19 years old and February this year i met a girl online which i found out later lived very close to me, i started to text her and our conversations became heated very quickly. i had no intentions of dating her whatsoever and i made that clear but all we talked about was sex. a couple of days later she cane to my house and we started having sex. i made the biggest mistake if my life by not using a condom, but as i was about to reach climax i pulled out and ejaculated kn the floor, but i think some may have remained inside her. as i used to work then i had no time of meeting her after. so i texted her that night if she would go and collect the morning pill and she said she would. then i texted her again and she said she was too busy so she would do it the next day, four days later i recommended she should go to her docters and ask for the 5 day pill. then she said that she did. but also complained yo me that i was annoying her by texting her all the tome about it. i then saw that she was not really serious about life and she didnt really care about anything so i stopped talking to her. but then a week or so later she kept on calling me leaving me stupid question and etc. so i ended up ignoring her. now it is september and i see she has put a picture up of her baby scan. i do not know what to doo, and i partially think that it may not be mine as she was also avoiding texts when she was at my house. so i am not sure if the baby is mine, however i do not know what to doo as im only 19 im still in college doing a course then next year i am planing to go uni. i dont see myself with a kid and i have no financial means off providing for anyone i even still live with my mom. i know that if people find out i will have no chance of even getting in to a relationship with anyone. please help me anyone? i have not and will not tell anyone about this.