View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
WhisperingSilence Offline
Voldermorts Stalker

I can't get enough

Pronouns: They / them

Points: 73,608, Level: 38 Points: 73,608, Level: 38 Points: 73,608, Level: 38

Re: Doctor - August 29th 2013, 09:37 AM

I've lost the control I gained back another site I use has refferred me to safe gaurding. So I literally feel as though I have no control over what happens to me its just like one thing after another and I just want this week over with! I've figured the best thing to do right now is just try and like distract myself the best I can, I'm also going to talk to my karate instructor when I'm next at karate and like let them know whats going on, the other site I use the one thats referred me is asking for my details, and I'm not sure if I should give them to them or not. Everything just feels like its gotten really out of control and I feel like theres no control and then its back to wanting to cut to get some control but I know cutting isn't going to help but its what I want to do............

'There will be bad days, there will be good days, there will be really bad days, and really good days, and days that are not bad or good but just simply suck, but either way you got through it and you are here today and that is all that really matters''