Thread: Triggering (SH): Untitled Poem
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,012
Points: 194,630, Level: 62
Points: 194,630, Level: 62 Points: 194,630, Level: 62 Points: 194,630, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Untitled Poem - May 26th 2013, 12:48 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.



Bleed just to stay alive for another day.
Slice into your skin, into your feelings, into your sins.
Burn, because the fire dancing represents
All your wasted dreams, your haunted nightmares, and your new self.
Cry, because this is not what you signed up for:
A life centered around feeding the blade, the match, the knife.
To quiet the voices in your head saying
You're worthless. They die as they run crimson red down your arms.
Self harm is a way of life for you now,
There is no escaping this. You've done it this time, baby.

This one's not good at all. :/ I've written better. So I really need edits and constructive criticism. I'd love to edit this.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts

Last edited by ~Misguided Ghosts~; May 26th 2013 at 03:02 PM.