View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,027
Points: 195,012, Level: 62
Points: 195,012, Level: 62 Points: 195,012, Level: 62 Points: 195,012, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Religion and schools... - May 6th 2013, 12:28 AM

I think they should be separate. There's no need to teach religion in a public school. I go there to learn my basics like math, science, social studies, and English. If I wanted to learn religion, I'd have had my parents enroll me in a private Catholic school. If a private school wants to identify as a religion they can do it, and then their parents will be able to send them there if they want them to learn it. I don't want to be forced to learn something that I'm unsure I believe in myself, I want to believe my own opinions. If my parents wanted me to learn it, they'd have sent me to a Catholic school.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts