Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!
Self Expression Poems, stories, artwork and similar creations are great ways to let out your thoughts or feelings. Please share your work with us here!
I want it to be painless,
I want no-one to care,
I want it to be clean and have no blood spill anywhere.
I want it so relaxing,
In a nice, peaceful spot,
I want no-one to find me and to leave me there to rot.
I want some sweet relief,
I want to feel alive,
I want to feel something sweet and whole, some happiness inside.
If there's anything I want,
maybe it isn't dying,
maybe I just want a break from all this pain and crying.
May your love never end
And if you need a friend
There's a seat here alongside me. Autism, Depression, Anxiety
I really love this poem, and I like the way its structured with two short lines followed by a longer one. The last three lines really resonated with me too. Thanks for sharing.