Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!
Music Discuss your favorite musicians and music, whether you listen or play, here.
Re: Song/Quote of the day! -
May 26th 2024, 10:27 PM
I'm not really feeling like myself today
Hated every job I've had
What's wrong with me?
Everyday's the same
Painfully mundane
'Cause I'm running from my feelings
And my fear of sudden change
Every time I leave my room I wanna die
Even when I'm with my friends
I'm alone inside
'Cause nothing really matters
And I don't know what's sadder
The fact I even try
Or that my hopes and dreams are shattered
I'm not really feeling like myself today
Ay ay ay ay
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
Re: Song/Quote of the day! -
June 2nd 2024, 03:06 AM
I bring her coffee in the morning
She brings me inner peace
I take her out to fancy restaurants
She takes the sadness out of me
I make her cards on her birthday
She makes me a better man
I take her water when she's thirsty
She takes me as I am
I love it when her mind wanders
And she loves it when I stay at home
I know when she's lost and she knows when I feel alone
Re: Song/Quote of the day! -
July 24th 2024, 09:38 PM
Help - Anna Clendening
To My Parents - Anna Clendening
Bad Again - Anna Clendening
Bend & Break - Anna Clendening
Anxiety - Anna Clendening
Drowning - Anna Clendening
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts