Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!
Food and Recipes Discuss cooking, your favourite foods, and share recipes here.
View Poll Results: Do you like your pizza hot or cold the next day?
Re: Hot or cold Pizza -
August 27th 2023, 07:39 PM
It depends on the type of pizza. The pizza I normally get tastes kind of weird cold so I heat it up but if it’s plain cheese or just green peppers I like it cold.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
Re: Hot or cold Pizza -
November 3rd 2023, 09:09 PM
Oooh this is a difficult one. I can't decide. I normally have pizza hot but then save a slice or two back for the next day when it's cold. It's really nice both ways, I think!